An Information about Brazil visa requirements
2 months ago
Brazil is known for its tropical rainforests and wildlife and is on the list of any avid traveler. Maybe Brazil’s most famous monument, Christ the Redemptor, stands tall in Rio de Janeiro overlooking Brazil’s beautiful land. Sugarloaf Mountain is another attraction that offers breathtaking views from the top and has a cableway to move you from one place to the other in style, and Copacabana’s iconic crescent-shaped beach will certainly leave you hypnotized. Fernando-de-Noronha is visited by island and marine enthusiasts while, on the other hand, if you want to visit beautiful cafes with vibes from the old school and art galleries, go to Santa Teresa in Rio de Janeiro. If you are not a visa-exempt resident of one of the nations, you will need a visa to enter Brazil. Brazil has e-visa, which is the fastest way to acquire a visa.
Do I need Brazil visa?
Many nationalities are visa-exempt, and as a result, all they need to do is apply for a Brazil visa to short-term visas. If you’re not from a visa-exempt country, on the other hand, you need to apply for a regular Brazil visa and a Business or Tourist visa. You can use our Click2visas widget to find out which group you are in.
What are the types of Brazil visa?
Individuals who plan to go to Brazil for business purposes or to represent their company must apply for a business visa. The institute or organization that you will be visiting must send you a letter of invitation, and your passport must be valid for at least six months after your stay.
If you plan to go to Brazil for private purposes, such as visiting your friends and family or going on a holiday, you must have a tourist visa in place. Brazil does not have a tourist visa-on-arrival, and therefore you will have to apply for an e-visa or get it from your nearest Brazilian diplomatic mission in advance.
How many days is a Brazil visa valid for?
A Brazilian visa enables you to visit the country on a period for a maximum of 90 days, which is valid for two years from the date of issue.
What are the documents for Brazil visa requirements?
General Brazil visa Requirements are as follows:
- Original passport is valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of arrival in Brazil. You must sign the passport and have at least two pages of blank visas. (Please note: soiled, damaged, or defaced passports are not accepted. Receive a new passport if your current passport fails to meet those criteria.) Old passport, available whenever available.
- One recent photo, 4 cm x 5 cm, in color, front view, background white.
- Proof of contract/work for jobs in India. If students, evidence of job should be supplemented with evidence of enrolment and attendance at the school or university. Please give proof of disability and/or pension payment slip when the claimant is eligible.
- Print off Brazil hotel reservation. When visiting relatives/friends residing in Brazil, send a notarized letter of invitation from a Brazilian resident, or foreigner with a residency permit in Brazil, assuring responsibility for accommodation and related expenses during the Brazilian guest stay.
- During the applicant’s stay in Brazil, proof of financial status and/or assistance means -bank and/or credit card statements for the last three months; and-confirmation of the applicant’s job and leave. Bank statements must be stamped by the Branch Manager (manager Id required on the stamp) and signed.
- Print a confirmed round trip ticket out of your itinerary.
- If the applicant is a permanent resident but has an expired Brazil Foreign Citizens ID card (RNE); and a) is over 60 years of age, or b) is a person with special needs, please include a copy of the expired Brazilian Foreign Citizens ID card (RNE).
- If the applicant is a minor being adopted by a Brazilian citizen, please provide the adoption process with a notarized copy of the judicial decision and/or some other evidence. Additionally, whether the minor is traveling unaccompanied to Brazil or in the company of only one of the parents or guardians, have a notarized copy of the legal decision or notarized written authorization of both parents and guardians.
Special Brazil visa Requirements are as follows:
- Provide the original Certificate of Birth or a notarized copy of the Certificate of Birth.
- Letter of consent authorizing the issuance of a visa to a minor traveling alone, with only one parent or a third party, signed by both parents and legal guardians (in which case legal evidence of tutelage is required) before a notary is public. If the applicant is a student or minor: his/her parents must apply proof of support during the applicants’ stay in Brazil. NB: The letter can be waived if the minor travels with both parents.
Brazil visa requirements for Business Visa:
Initial letter of dispatch from the employer of the claimant addressed to the consular service containing the following information:
- Name and title of the employee.
- Company time of service.
- The applicant is paid a monthly salary by the organization.
- Brazilian Special Contact Person.
- Definition of the business activities to be carried out in a very straightforward, precise, and comprehensive manner (generic explanations may lead to delays and request that the applicant provide additional details and/or appear at the Embassy for an interview).
- Duration of stay expected.
- A guarantee that while in Brazil, the company will assume full liability for the applicant and that the applicant will not extend the legally permitted stay per visit.
- A guarantee that the trip will carry all the costs for the company.
- A Senior Manager signing and stamping.
One-page letter of invitation (original signature must be registered in Brazil-“Authenticate “em cartório) from a Brazilian business, addressed to the consular service in Portuguese language containing the following information:
- The name and position in the business which the applicant owns.
- The clear, precise, and comprehensive objective of the voyage and business activities to be carried out in Brazil.
- Stamping the Brazilian company’s CNPJ number (tax registration code), address, and telephone number.
If the respondent is self-employed:
- Bank letter listing financial references for him/her.
- Notarized copy of registration of the company.
- For the last 6 (six) months, donate notarized brokerage notes for the experienced trader or investor.
Brazil visa Requirements about Photograph:
- The photo is in high definition and in color.
- The picture must not show reflections, shadows, or glare.
- The photograph must be of a white background.
- The applicant’s shoulders must be visible in the picture, but the region beneath the top of the axes should not be visible.
- The face should be dominant, and the shoulders straight and not twisted.
- The visa applicant should look at the camera directly, with their eyes open.
- Applicants must have a neutral face and do not smile on the picture.
- In the picture, it is not appropriate to wear dark, tinted, or reflective glasses or lenses with thick frames.
- The applicant shall not wear headgear unless it is for religious purposes. Even then, it has to allow a clear vision of the face.
- Children do not bear toys, pacifiers, or their guardians’ hands in the photographs.
How to apply for a Brazil visa?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirmed the information of your application form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- The visa application may be submitted and received by visit or mail, depending on the approval process of your Consulate. The Consulate will inform you of the decision in respect of your application