Essential requirements for UK Visa in Dubai
The United Kingdom is a famous destination for everyone who would love to travel from Dubai. It’s the birthplace of Shakespeare and the Beatles. The capital of London is a globally influential center of finance and culture. To visit the UK, one would necessitate a valid UK visa.
Luckily, for Dubai citizens and residents, visiting the UK is easy if you meet the requirements. It’s pretty easy to submit a UK visa request and obtain a UK visa in Dubai, particularly for residents and citizens of the United Arab Emirates. Here’s the whole thing you necessitate to know about obtaining a UK visa in Dubai.
You can get an EVW or electronic visa waiver instead of a regular UK visa if you are a UAE national. An EVW will cost you £30.
How to Apply for UK Visa?
UAE nationals can apply for either EVW or a standard UK visa.
You can apply for EVW online without visiting the UK Embassy or Consulate in Dubai. An EVW allows you to visit the United Kingdom for up to 6 months for tourism, business, study, or medical treatment. If you’re visiting for a different reason, find out if you need a visa instead.
Click2Visas is an agency that assists you in filling and apply for a UK visa and EVW in UAE. Applicant can submit their completed visa application form, supporting documents to Click2Visas, who will then apply for a UK visa for processing.
Click2Visas process is simple and takes only a few minutes. Please apply for a visa on our site, Click2visas.
To apply for a normal UK visitor visa, you need an appointment. All UK visa applicants need to book an appointment before submission. Walk-in applicants will no longer be accommodated.
In EVW, you don’t have to book an appointment as you can submit the application form online without visiting any UK visa application center.
To apply EVW, you will need:
- Your current valid UAE passport
- UK address where you will stay
- Specifics about your journey, such as departure and arrival dates and times
You must apply between three months and forty-eight hours before your trip.
What is UK standard Visitor Visa Requirements to Apply:
- One passport size photo
- passport or travel documents
- Providing evidence of personal circumstances
- For minors:
- Minors traveling with parents need to submit legal documents demonstrating a relationship with at least one of the parents or guardians
- Minor not traveling with parents should submit the additional documentation to demonstrate that your guardian or parent is aware of your travel plans and has permitted you to enter the United Kingdom.
- If your trip is sponsored, you need to submit what support is provided, how it is given, the relationship between the sponsor and you.
- Bank statement either payslip covering six months
- Accommodation and travel information
- For business trip invitation letter from you stating your address in the UK
The earliest you can apply for a regular UK visa is three months before your travel. Visa results will be released after three weeks.
Fee for the visa application process
If you desire to obtain a UK visa for leisure, you can apply for a Standard Visitor visa for the following reasons:
- For leisure, for example on holiday either to see your family and friends
- For business purposes, either to get part in sports otherwise creative events
- Other reasons, for example, to receive private medical treatment
- UK visa application fee may vary from short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entries)
UK Visa Cost:
|Visa Types||Price in pound|
|Short Term Standard Visitor Visa||89|
|2 Years Long Term||337|
|5 Years Long Term||612|
|10 Years Long Term||767|
More Information about UK Visa
How long can you visit or stay in the UK?
You can generally stay in the UK for up to months. However, an applicant can stay longer if you are traveling for the following reasons:
- Private medical treatment
- Someone can visit the UK for private medical treatment for longer than six months; you must apply for a biometric residence permit.
Are you applying for a long-term visa?
You can apply for a visa those more than six months. They can live in the UK for a maximum of 6 months on every visit.
What are the requirements for eligibility?
You must prove that they will leave the UK at the end of the visit and prove that they can help themselves and any dependents for the duration of the trip.
How do I complete my UK visa application?
You can complete it online on our Click2visas website.
Do I need to enroll in my biometrics during the appointments?
Yes, the applicant will need to enroll biometrics details, a photo, and a digital scan of your fingerprints.
Should my children be present at the application center to apply for a visa?
Each applicant must attend the visa application center in person (even the children below the age of 5) to enroll in biometrics. Adults must accompany children below 18 years of age.
Should I purchase my plane tickets before applying for a UK visa?
You are advised first to wait for the visa application result before confirming any of your travel arrangements.
Which Documents are required for the appointment?
- Applicant appointment confirmation
- Visa fee receipt and user pay visa application center service fee receipt
- A valid passport is either a travel document with at least one page blank on both sides
- For an applicant who is exempt from giving biometrics:
- One recent passport-sized photo
- The height and width 45 mm X 35 mm
- Color photo of your face
- A printout of your completed online request form signed and dated
- If you are applying the points-based system, a finished self-assessment.
- Payment receipts for any pre-punched user-pay services.
- All supporting documents
- Supplementary application forms
- You will be asked to complete a document checklist on arrival at the visa application center.
Is there an interview required?
UK visa and immigration staff may conduct interviews if this is required during the processing of your application.