What are the documents required for a UK Visa?
The United Kingdom is Europe’s most popular destination for business activities. Thus, the people are interested in starting a business and eager to tie up with UK companies. Click2Visas helps you with the complete business application process. From your side, we need personal details for filling out the form and the required documents. You will be updated with the application status via email. Scroll down and read to know the documents that are needed.
WHAT IS A UK VISA Dubai?
The UK visa Dubai for business purposes is a single entry visa, and it is valid for six months or 180 days from the issue. The UK Business E-Visa Single-Entry allows the visitor to the United Kingdom for business purposes only. Eligible citizens can start a journey to the UK for 180 consecutive days per visit.
WHAT ARE THE UK VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES?
- Scanned passport page including personal information (Scan in the entire page, clear and in focus. No flash, creases, shadows, or tears. It can be JPEG, JPG, or PNG format only)
WHAT CONDITIONS SHOULD THE PASSENGER’S PASSPORT MEET FOR THE UK BUSINESS VISA?
- Each applicant from the UAE must have a separate passport.
- Require two empty pages in passport.
- 6 (six) months minimum validity from the entry date in the UK.
CAN I APPLY FOR A UK VISA IF MY TRAVEL DOCUMENT HAS A SINGLE NAME?
A passport/travel document with a single name will not be approved, and the applicant needs to have at least two names in the travel document/passport to apply for the UK visa.
DO I NEED A VACCINE DOCUMENT/CERTIFICATE OF YELLOW FEVER WHEN TRAVELING TO THE UNITED KINGDOM?
All the passengers reaching the UK from any yellow fever endemic country must possess a valid yellow fever report/vaccination certificate.
DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT MY TRAVEL DOCUMENT TO THE UK VISA APPLICATION CENTER?
To get a UK visa Dubai, the traveler must not submit the travel document/passport at the UK visa application center. Instead, upload the copy of the passenger’s travel document/passport on the Click2Visas.com site to get the UK Business E-Visa Single Entry.
IS THERE ANY PROOF OR DOCUMENT I HAVE TO SUBMIT AT UK AIRPORT ON ARRIVAL?
Bring all the mandatory documents according to the UK visa requirements for business purposes. Please follow and verify your business visa status before scheduling your travel..
IF MY UK VISA IS GRANTED, WILL IT TO BE SENT TO POST OR BY MAIL?
Once the United Kingdom government accepts your business visa application from the UAE, the Business E-Visa with “Approved” status will be mailed to your given email address.
IS IT MANDATORY TO SUBMIT CORONA VIRUS NEGATIVE CERTIFICATE FOR MY UK BUSINESS VISA APPLICATION PROCESS?
- You must hold the report of a negative test of corona virus (COVID-19) while boarding to England.
- You must get the COVID test three days before your travel.
- If you do not submit evidence that you are tested COVID negative, you cannot board your transport to the United Kingdom.
- If you reach the UK without evidence you tested COVID negative, you could be penalized £500.
I HAVE A LOT OF QUERIES, WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE INFO ABOUT THE UK VISA DUBAI?
If you want a prompt and quick solution for your UK visa, start chatting through the chat box with our customer service representatives.