Medical Indian Online Visa requirements from UAE
Universal multi-payer health care attracts people all over the world to India for medical care. You can apply Indian online visa for E-Medical and E-Medical attendant through Click2Visas for a faster process. Click2Visas will do the whole process. For visa application, you need to provide some essential documents to us, and we will proceed with the process and update you through email. Take a look at the blog below to know the required documents.
India e Visa requirements
The Indian online visa for medical purposes is a triple entry visa. Can you predict the validity period? Sixty days of validity period! Wow, isn’t that surprising? But kindly remind, if you apply for an India visa for medical purposes, you will only have to use them for medical purposes. Eligible nationalities can travel to India for medical tourism and stay up to 60 days consecutively.
3 Main documents to get an Indian online visa
- Scanned Copy Of Passport Page Containing Personal information.
- Letter from the hospital in India on its letterhead.
- One passport-size Photograph.
Let’s now see if you will be required to hold any additional documents based on nationality.
UAE citizens must hold the following additional documents for an Indian online visa:
- A confirmed round-trip flight ticket.
- A Letter of recommendation from a local doctor is mandatory. UAE hospital letter should state Indian doctor’s name, Indian hospital address, appointment date, passport number, nationality, name of the patient, and attendant.
What additional documents do I need to apply for an Indian online visa for a minor?
No, you will not need any. But it is advisable to carry a photocopy of the kid’s birth certificate showing both Mother and father’s full names, nationality, and date of birth. Make sure to translate the birth certificate into English.
Passengers arriving in India from any yellow fever endemic nation must hold a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate.
Invitation letter for an Indian online visa
To apply for an India E-Medical Visa & E-Medical Attendant Visa, the traveler need not require an invitation letter from any company/organization. Instead, you need the only letter from the hospital in India.
Passport criterion to apply for an Indian online visa
- Should not be a Diplomatic/Official travel document or international / Laissez-passer travel document holder.
- Not eligible for passengers endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s passport.
- At a minimum of six months validity from the date of reach in India
- Require two blank pages in passport.
Separate travel document/passport for children
Each person must have a separate passport/travel document.
Ensure that your kid’s passport/travel document is valid at a minimum for the next 06 months from the date of entry in India.
Passport/travel document Submission
To get the Indian online visa for medical purposes, the traveler need not submit a Passport/travel document at the Indian visa application center. Instead, upload the travel document/passport copy on the Click2Visas.com site to get an Indian online visa.
Photo requirements for an Indian online visa application
For a perfect Indian online visa photo, have a look below:
The Table below denotes India e visa requirements on photo for the Indian online visa.
|Size – minimum 10 KB, maximum 10 MB||The Photograph must remain without any borders.|
|Center head within frame &appear full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin.||Format – JPEG|
|The photo background must be plain, light-colored, or white background.||Photo should look front view, Full face, eyes open, and without spectacles or goggles.|
Documents you will need on arrival at Indian Airport.
Of course, you do have to hold additional documents with you even after enter. They are:
- Carry all the required documents according to India e visa requirements.
- The traveler should always hold a photocopy of an Indian online visa along with him/her on the travel.
- Track and re-assure that your Indian medical visa status is shown as ‘APPROVED’ on this site before the commencement of your travel.
- Passengers can track the medical visa status of their online application for India by clicking on Visa Status.
If you are going for the first time after the Covid-19 lockdown, this is for you; kindly note the latest information to avoid further trouble.
There is no need for Corona (COVID-19) test report while applying for your Indian E-Medical and E-Medical attendant visa. However, you must hold the Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination certificate tested for no excess than 72 hours.
How will I get my Indian online visa after approval?
Once the Indian government confirms your medical visa application, the Indian online visa with “Approved” status will be sent to your valid/registered email address.
Are there any designated Airports for Medical Indian Online Visa?
You can arrive at 28 designated Airports i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad,Jaipur,Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam.
I have some other queries. Where can I find more details about an Indian online visa?
If you want a quick and transparent solution, start chatting with our customer service representatives. We are ready to help you and solve your doubts/queries any time around the clock.