Current details of Indian Visa Requirements from UAE
Several people are traveling to India for commerce, trades, training, and other business activities. A traveler from all over the world can travel to India for business activities with an e-business visa. Apply Indian visa for business purposes with the help of Click2Visas. This process needs only the essential documents from your side for visa application. Click2Visas will process the application and update the current status of the application to you through email. The below blog pursues the details of the documents.
List of Indian Visa Requirements for UAE Residents:
- Scanned Copy of Passport Page Containing Personal details
- One Recent Passport Size Photo
- Two Way Flight Tickets
- Birth Certificate (optional).
Indian visa for Business purposes
- Type of visa: It can be multiple entry visas
- Validity: One year from the issue date
- Consecutive period of stay: 180 days per visit
- Access: Indian Business e-Visa permits visitors only for business purposes.
What is the criterion for a travel document/passport to apply for an Indian visa?
- Minimum of six months validity from the date of entry in India.
- Need two blank pages in passport.
- Each individual should have a separate travel document.
- Should not be a Diplomatic/Official travel document or Laissez-passer/ international travel document holder.
Latest Photo requirements for Indian visa application?
Note the Indian visa requirements for UAE residents on the photo.
- Size – minimum 10 KB, maximum 10 MB
- Format – JPEG
- The background should be white background or plain light-colored without any borders.
- Photo should present Full face, eyes open, front view, and without goggles or spectacles.
Is an Invitation Letter needed for an Indian visa for UAE residents?
To apply for an Indian visa, the applicant requires an invitation letter or business card. If the applicant travels for academic-related, she/he needs a letter of invitation from the host school/institute. If the applicant travels for non-academic related, needed a business card (It must be in English. Business card size is between 10 KB to 300 KB).
Is it mandatory to bring a Yellow Fever Vaccine certificate to reach India?
Travelers arriving in India from any yellow fever endemic nation must have a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate.
Should I give a PCR test certificate for my Indian Business visa application process?
No. You are not mandated to submit a Coronavirus test proof while applying for your Indian business visa. You must hold the Coronavirus (COVID‑19) vaccination certificate tested for no excess than 72 hours.
Should I submit my Passport/travel document?
To get the Indian visa for business, the traveler need not submit a passport at the Indian visa application center.
Upload the photocopy of the travel document on the Click2Visas.com site to acquire a business e-visa.
What documents will I need after arriving at India Airport?
- Once you get the approved Indian visa, you should print at minimum one copy of the document.
- Take all the Indian visa requirements for UAE residents.
- Track and re-assure that your Indian visa status is shown as ‘APPROVED’ on this site before the commencement of your journey.
- Travelers can track the status of their business visa application by clicking on Visa Status.
How will I get my Indian visa after approval?
If the Indian government approves your business e-visa application, the business e-visa with “APPROVED” status will be sent to your valid email address.
I am applying Indian visa for me and my child (minor). Should I apply for an individual Indian visa for my child?
Yes, each traveler must hold a separate travel document/passport.
Ensure that your kid’s travel document/Passport is valid at minimum after six months from the date of entry in India.
Is the India Business E-Visa accepted at all airports in India?
No, an electronic Indian visa is not acceptable in all airports in India. However, with an India business e-visa, you can arrive at 28 designated Airports, i.e., Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune,Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam.
I have a lot of queries. Where can I read more information about an Indian visa?
If you want quick solution, start chatting with our customer service agents. We are ready to assist you and clear your queries and doubts any time around the clock.